The Big Sunday Brunch at the Quartier Latin is an “all-you-can-eat” gourmet buffet open between noon and 4pm and offering friends and family the perfect way to enjoy themselves round large tables in an “all-in” formula.
𝐈𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞.
For parents’ peace of mind, their children are invited to the kids’ space that is devoted entirely to them, providing a host of games and activities under the attentive eye of a friendly carer. At the end of the day each toddler will be proud to present his parents or grandparents with something superb that he or she has crafted. Laughter and smiles guaranteed all round.
• 65 euros per adult
• 45 euros for children aged 13 to 17
• 35 euros for children aged 4 to 12
Included in the price: aperitif of the day, selected wines (white, red, rosé), water, sodas, tea and coffee.
In May and June, the Brunch is based on the theme of Flavours of the World
Call us on +32(0)84321713 to book your table.
The Big Brunch on Sundays is held throughout the year according to various themes that take your taste buds and your imagination on a tour of the world. Between the more traditional dishes and discoveries, each person can sample delicacies of his choice at his own rate and savour new flavours in total freedom.
• January : no brunch (yearly holidays)
• February, March and April: Gourmet Italy
• May and June: Tastes of the world
• September and October: the Festival of the Sea
• November and December: the Savours of the Ardennes
• On Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, come and enjoy our Festive Brunches
• July and August: Brunch takes a break